Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bath Time!

It's bathtime with baby James! James absolutely LOVES bathtime with daddy. Daddy puts him in his special seat and fills the tub up high. When the water is high enough to reach, James gets to splash splash splash all around to his hearts content. Laughs and giggles fill the bathroom with delight. It fills my heart with joy and puts a smile on my face to hear James and my husband having so much fun. "Splash splash, James. Splash splash," says my hubby. "What should we wash next? Let's wash baby James' arms. Ready?. . ." Isn't that the sweetest? I just had to share some photos I took. How could someone resist that melt-your-heart grin!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures fill my heart with joy and my eyes well up with tears. I love you, MOM