Thursday, August 23, 2007

How To Eat Worms

Ever since my son was born, my dad has been asking, "when can we go fishing"? You see, my dad loves to fish, but when I was growing up it really wasn't my favorite thing to do. Lack of patience and complete dislike of touching worms probably had something to do with it. So, last weekend my dad finally got his wish, and my husband, son, and I went with dad to a friend's pond and caught a boat load! Dad was tickled pink! My son caught the first fish plus many others. I was mainly there to take pictures, as requested by my mom. Thanks mom, for the great idea because I got some awesome shots! Anyway. . .we had a blast, and my son even got to taste a worm, well almost. Daddy wouldn't let him bite it, but he did get it in his mouth. Here are some pictures of our little fishing trip.























2 comments:

Goslyn said...

Oh my word! The hat with the chin strap is hilarious. He is so cute.

Great post! So glad you're keeping up with things.

mommaladybug said...

Thanks goslyn! I'm trying. It's hard sometimes, though. But I know you understand. :)