Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Guinea Pig

Well I finally got my hair cut. It had only been 5 months. I went to Hair Cuttery on Monday afternoon with Flying Baby while he was fast asleep in his carrier. When you go to Hair Cuttery usually you do not have the same person cut your hair unless you request them. It had been 5 months so I figured it didn't really matter to me.

I had this nice young lady with pink and blonde hair cut my beautiful locks. The usual layering and blowdrying straight. Unfortunately, when I got home I noticed that one side was at least a half an inch longer than the other. Oh dear! No wonder it felt funny on my neck. Well I thought I could live with it, but it was really bugging me plus my hubby noticed. So I called Hair Cuttery back and told them of my hair dilemma, and they said I could come back and they'll fix it for free. YAY!

So I went back with Flying Baby in tow (Oh the things we do for beauty) and had another lady cut my hair. Thank goodness pink and blonde lady wasn't there. This new lady was really nice, and she had 30 years experience. She also told me that pink and blonde was new at this. So pretty much I was one of her innocent guinea pigs sent to the chopping block. Oh the poor souls who had to experience her hair cutting "expertise". Never again!

So, the 30 years lady fixed my hair and now everything is just splendid! It's amazing how much better my hair looks now that someone actually did it right. Thank you Hair Cuttery!

Hopefully it won't be so long before my next hair cut.

Until next time. . .

No comments: