Tuesday, February 13, 2007

To All Prune Hands

Have I got a product for you! I'm so excited about this product, it's given me a new enthusiasm for washing dishes! Uh, maybe not, but you've got to check out the new soap from Dawn. It's Dawn Direct Foam. This stuff is AMAZING! I literally cleaned 4 large pots and pans, several large mixing bowls, utensils, and measuring cups with one pump of this incredible soap. Well, maybe two pumps, but it only amounts to like 1 tablespoon total of foam.

Anyways. . .

It's definitely something that every prune-handed person must go and purchase. Right now. You can do countless loads of dishes (approx. 250) with one 13 1/2 ounce bottle. It's totally environmentally friendly because you're using less water, which is only needed for rinsing. Heck, I could be their new spokesperson!

Okay, so all of you who spend time scrubbing away at crusted over dishes. . .GET THEE TO THE STORE AND BUY SOME DAWN DIRECT FOAM. You'll be thanking me later! I gua-ran-tee it.

No comments: