Monday, January 29, 2007

Milk Raspberry

My son has perfected his ability to blow raspberries. Instead of fussing in his crib and crying to alert me that he's awake, he blows raspberries and says "ah bwah bwah bwah bwaaaah. . ." It's really quite funny and adorable I must say.

Except when he blows mama milk raspberries. I was able to stop him biting me while he nursed, but now he has gotten into this messy habit. After he's done nursing, he'll de-latch himself and, while he still has a mouthful of milk, baptize me with a wonderful splatter of milk raspberries all over the place. It splatters all around his mouth and trickles down the side of his cheek, and of course, gets all over me.

Now, I KNOW fellow moms can definitely relate to this. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get him to stop?

1 comment:

Goslyn said...

Ah, just enjoy it. He will grow out of it so fast.

Can't wait to see him next week!