Sunday, January 07, 2007

Christmas 2006

Here are some pictures I promised to post. Hope you enjoy them!

This picture was taken at my mom's on Christmas Eve. What a happy and beautiful family!



His Great Grandma and Great Grandpa got him this toy, Baby Tad. He really likes this one because it lights up and sings nursery rhyme songs.



James' Gram, my mom, got him this great puppet. He wasn't sure what to make of it at first. He was wondering how mommy's voice was moving Lamb Chop's mouth.



Doesn't he look so cute? A good friend of mine let me borrow this outfit.



Okay, so I forgot to rotate it, but just tilt your head to the left. Now, doesn't he look like a baby model?



Hope you liked my pictures.

1 comment:

Goslyn said...

What an adorable outfit? Where on earth did you find it?

:)

Love your Christmas pictures.