Friday, January 05, 2007

One Sock, Two Teeth

As I sit here surfing the web, my son is sitting in his seat and keeping himself occupied with . . .his sock. I gave him a stuffed animal, but he decided his sock was much more tastier. I have to admit he looks pretty cute. His two bottom teeth are coming in, which makes for a cranky baby in the AM (Thank the Lord for Infant Tylenol Drops), and he's wanting to chew EVERYTHING! I guess socks taste pretty good, and so do baby toes, mommy's knuckle, daddy's knuckle, and numerous other objects. He's starting to have interest in things that he shouldn't reach for. I guess it's time to start baby proofing everything. Baby gates will definitly be going up very soon. Then comes the plug protectors. And then we have to move everything that is less than 26 inches high up so he can't reach them. Man, babies are so much work! Whew! But it is definitly rewarding. NEVER a dull moment. Except when I have to change poopy daipers. Note to self: do not buy Apricots with Mixed Fruit again because poopy is VERY stinky. Hazerdous waste is more like it! Now I know what goslyn means when being able to smell the poop through their clothes. HA!

Until next time. . .

No comments: