Tuesday, December 30, 2008

How Many Little People Animals Can Fit On A Stool?



Today was clean up the playroom day! My husband took the time, while I was at the gym and nursing our youngest, to organize the playroom and weed out a bunch of toys to make room for new ones received at Christmas. I am reluctant, though, that everything will stay in their places and not get mixed up. The reason is that it's hard to keep the house in order all the time. I can see the bins that we have selected won't stay the way they are now. Of course, it's good to instill responsibility in a child that he or she must clean up their room or playroom before receiving a treat or before nap time or bedtime. So, my oldest son's wonderful contribution to all this was taking all the animals, minus about 4, and putting them on a stool I have in the kitchen. There were so many on the stool that they were almost falling off. He even decided to start stacking them on top of each other. My child is definitely NOT showing signs of autism! That's for sure! Ha! I just thought it was a funny moment for our family and that I'd share. Hope you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas, and that the New Year is full of happy surprises!

No comments: